- Information You Provide: We collect business information, like business name, postal address, e-mail address, line of business classification, etc., when you choose to share that information with us. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, such as your request to become a member of a loyalty program, sign up for our emails, newsletters, or promotions, or register via printed or digital forms.
- Information Automatically Collected: We also collect information from you passively, such as information about your browser and how you use and interact with the site over time. For example, we use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons on our websites and in emails that we send to you. Cookies and other tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Further, cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. We use this information to review the usage and operations of our site, develop and improve products and services, and to enhance your experiences on the site and across the internet by providing you with customized content and other offers. We may have third parties collect information using these technologies.
- Information from Other Sources: We get information about you from other sources. For example, our affiliates and business partners may give us information about you. We may receive information from companies who compile information about shoppers and their preferences, as well as from social media platforms. We may also receive information about your interactions with our ads on third-party sites.
- Personalization. As we disclose at the point of collection we may use the information we collect from and about you to analyze your preferences and habits, to anticipate your needs based on our analysis, to improve and personalize your experience on our websites and apps, to ensure that content from our websites/apps is optimized for you and for your computer or device, to provide you with targeted advertising and content, and to allow you to participate in interactive features. For example, we remember your login ID/email address or screen name so that you can quickly login the next time you visit our site or so that you can easily retrieve the items you previously placed in your shopping cart. We also show you specific Nestlé content or promotions that are tailored to your interests.
- Service Providers: We share your information with our partner agencies who assist us in administering the site and various programs and promotions. They can only use the information to administer our site and programs and promotions. These agencies are bound to keep your information private and secure
- With Consent: With your understanding and approval, we may provide your information to a Nestlé distributor or other third party.
- Legal Matters; Safety: We may also disclose business information if we are required to do so by law or if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights or safety of Nestlé, its customers and the public.
- Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets: We may sell or purchase assets during the normal course of our business. If another entity acquires us or any of our assets, information we have collected about you may be transferred to such entity. In addition, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Aggregate or De-identified Information: We may share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties, to use on our behalf or for their own marketing or analytics uses.
Third-Party Social Networks: We collect and use your information when you interact with third-party social networking features, such as "Like" functions, to serve you with advertisements and engage with you on third-party social networks. You can learn more about how these features work, the information that we obtain about you, and how to opt out by reviewing the privacy notices of the relevant third-party social networks.
Other Third-Party Websites and Services: We may link to third-party websites or apps, including social media platforms. Our websites or apps may also include third-party content that collects information. This includes information collected by cookies, pixels, web beacons, or other tracking tools. We do not control and are not responsible for these third parties or their tracking tools. This policy does not apply to the privacy practices of these third-party websites or apps. Please read the privacy policies of other websites and apps carefully.
If you are a California resident, you may have the right to request and receive certain information about our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their own marketing use, and your choices with respect to such disclosures. To request this information please Contact Us.. Please mark your inquiries “California Privacy Rights Request.”
Nestlé Professional has no intention of collecting personal information from children under 13 at this site.