|Short Ribs||10 each|
Minor’s® Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate
White onion, ¾” dice
Carrots, peeled, ¾” dice
Celery, ¾” dice
Minor’s® Classical Reductions Reduced Brown Stock Gluten Free, prepared stock
- Peel, dice, and boil potatoes in salted water until fork tender; mash with butter, flavor concentrate, milk, and wasabi powder.
- Combine Maggi Seasoning and stock; mix well.
- Rub short ribs with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large braising pan, add the onion, carrot, and celery; lay short ribs on top. Pour brown stock over the meat. Braise on low heat until meat is tender, 2 to 3 hours.
- When short ribs have finished cooking, remove from the mirepoix and toss in sesame seeds.
- Plate mashed potatoes with short ribs and garnish with scallions.
Products used in the recipe
Chipotle Marinated Pork Loin, Gluten Free*
- 18 portions
- 311 calories
Cheddar, Chive, and Chicken Waffles
- 0:40 TIME
- 4 portions
- 368 calories
Nachos with Chef-mate ¡Que Bueno! Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 0:06 TIME
- 24 portions
- 491 calories
Bulgogi Lettuce Wrap
- 0:20 TIME
- 32 portions