Beef chuck roast, 1” dice
Thyme leaves, fresh
Minor’s® Classical Reductions Reduced Brown Stock Gluten Free, prepared stock
Cremini mushrooms, washed, quartered
Olive oil, as needed
Lemon, zest and juice
Chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a hot sauté pan, heat the olive oil and sear chuck roast well.
- Deglaze the pan with Cognac; add thyme and stock. Braise on low heat until meat is tender, about 1 hour. Remove meat from pan, set aside.
- Mix the cornstarch with water as needed to create a slurry, add to the remaining stock in the pan. Fold in Dijon mustard and minced parsley.
- In a separate sauté pan cook mushrooms in butter, with salt and pepper to taste. Add mushrooms and beef back into the sauce.
- Cook egg noodles in boiling salted water until al dente, strain, and lightly toss in olive oil.
- Combine lemon zest and juice with crème fraiche.
- In a shallow bowl, plate noodles, top with beef and sauce, and a dollop of crème fraiche. Garnish with additional chopped parsley.
Products used in the recipe
Spaghetti Squash with Roasted Vegetable Medley
- 0:45 TIME
- 7 portions
- 213 calories
- 0:20 TIME
- 10 portions
- 409 calories
- 0:05 TIME
- 14 portions
- 664 calories
- 32 portions
- 139 calories