Chicken and White Cheddar Mac Waffles Ingredients
White American cheese, shredded
|2 1/4 cups|
|Pan spray||as needed|
Fried chicken, boneless thighs
Blackberry Jam, prepared
|1 1/4 cups|
Sriracha Honey Butter
Sriracha Honey Butter Ingredients
|Butter, unsalted||1/2 cup|
|Hot sauce, Sriracha||1 Tbsp|
|Honey||1 1/2 Tbsp|
Chicken and White Cheddar Mac Waffles Method
- In a medium workbowl, mix together cold mac and cheese, white American cheese, eggs, and panko.
- Spray Belgian waffle iron well with pan spray.
- For each waffle, place 2 cups of mac and cheese mixture on waffle iron on the lowest heat setting.
- Close lid and cook for 4–6 minutes on low heat until outside is golden brown.
- Remove from waffle iron and cut into quarters.
For Each Build
- Spread one waffle quarter with 2 tablespoons jam.
- Place one piece of fried chicken on top of jam.
- Spread chicken with 2 teaspoons Sriracha Honey Butter.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon chives.
- Top with additional waffle quarter.
Sriracha Honey Butter Method
- In a 4-quart mixer, using a wire whip attachment, whip together butter, Sriracha, and honey.
- Hold refrigerated.
Products used in the recipe
Al dente cavatappi pasta smothered in a creamy white cheddar sauce featuring 9-month aged Sharp Cheddar Cheese from New York.
Potato Pancakes & Gravy
- 1:00 TIME
- 10 portions
- 884 calories
Lumberjack Biscuits and Gravy
- 1:00 TIME
- 35 portions
- 672 calories
Carbonara Frittata, Gluten Free*
- 0:15 TIME
- 2 portions
- 211 calories
Biscuits with Chef-mate Country Sausage Gravy
- 0:25 TIME
- 48 portions
- 194 calories