|Eggs, boiled, cut in half||30 each|
|Dijon mustard||1 oz|
|White wine vinegar||1/2 oz|
|Minor's® Chicken Base (No Added MSG)*||1/2 oz|
- Remove egg yolks from whites.
- Place egg yolks in a processor and process until the yolks are completely crumbled, about 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and place yolk mixture in a piping bag.
- Pipe the egg yolks back into the egg whites. Garnish as desired.
Variations: Replace the chicken base with other Minor’s bases to create new and exciting deviled eggs.
1) Crispy Ham: Add 1 Tbsp Minor’s Ham Base and garnish with crispy ham, julienne radish, and chives.
2) Smoked Salmon: Add 1 Tbsp Minor’s Seafood Base and garnish with everything bagel spice, smoked salmon, pickled red onion, diced cucumber, and hand-cut crispy crouton.
3) Caesar: Add 1 Tbsp Minor’s Seafood Base, 1/2 Tbsp Minor’s Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate, 15g grated Parmesan, 1/2 tsp Maggi® Seasoning, and 1/2 tsp black pepper and garnish with bias-cut romaine ribs, crispy hand-cut crouton, and a piece of shaved Parmesan.
4) Harissa: Add 1 Tbsp Minor’s Chicken Base and 1 tsp Minor’s Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate and garnish with harissa, goat cheese, and cilantro.
5) Za’atar: Add 2 Tbsp za'atar mix and 3/4 Tbsp Minor’s Sautéed Vegetable Base and garnish with feta cheese, sliced olive, lemon zest, and cucumber.
6) Chorizo: Add a pinch of saffron, 1 Tbsp Minor’s Shrimp Base, and 1 Tbsp chorizo cooking oil and garnish with a piece of chopped shrimp, cooked crispy Spanish chorizo, and chopped parsley.
Products used in the recipe
Lobster Tail Mezcal Mac
- 12 portions
- 0:16 TIME
- 5 portions
Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- 0:10 TIME
- 38 portions
- 118 calories
Chicken, Asparagus and Sun-dried Tomato Pizza, Gluten Free*
- 0:17 TIME
- 8 portions