Stouffer’s Macaroni and Cheese, 98 oz, frozen
|Flour, all purpose||2 cups|
|Milk, whole||1/2 cup|
|Panko bread crumbs||4 cups|
- Cut frozen Macaroni and Cheese lengthwise, into 3 even blocks. Then cut each block widthwise into 8 even pieces and cut each individual piece in half, lengthwise, to create a total of 48 sticks. Transfer onto a sheet pan and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, set up a 3-compartment breading station: flour; egg and milk whisked together; and panko seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Remove macaroni and cheese sticks from the freezer and start coating a few sticks at a time with the flour. Shake off excess flour, then dip in the egg/milk mixture. Drain off excess liquid, then roll in seasoned panko mix. Once fully coated, place on a rack over a sheet pan or tray. Repeat until all pieces are fully coated. Freeze until ready for service.
- For each serving, drop 4 Macaroni and Cheese Sticks into a 325˚F fryer and fry until internal temperature reaches 165˚F and the exterior is golden brown, approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from fryer and drain off excess oil.
- Serve hot.
Fried Macaroni and Cheese Sticks can be served with a variety of dipping sauces.
Products used in the recipe
Tender, freshly made elbow macaroni made from durum semolina wheat blended with creamy, sharp Cheddar cheese and a hint of sea salt.
Hot Masala Chicken Wings
- 0:25 TIME
- 14 portions
Appetizer/Small Plates Side Dishes
Sweet Chili Vinaigrette
- 0:05 TIME
- 16 portions
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées
Coffee Teriyaki Chicken Skewers
Appetizer/Small Plates Salad/Salad Dressings
Sesame Ginger Cucumber Salad
- 0:15 TIME
- 3 portions
- 23 calories