Minor's Roasted Garlic Flavor Concentrate Gluten Free
Asparagus spears, trimmed
|Olive oil||1 Tbsp.|
Minor’s Classical Reductions Reduced Vegetable Stock Gluten Free, as-is
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice baguette on the bias; rub with ½ cup olive oil and garlic concentrate. Bake in the oven until fragrant and toasted.
- Toss asparagus in olive oil; add salt and pepper to taste. Grill and cut into smaller pieces.
- Halve cherry tomatoes and combine in a bowl with asparagus, basil chiffonade, balsamic vinegar, and 1 Tbsp. olive oil, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Whip goat cheese together with vegetable reduction.
- Spread goat cheese mixture onto each baguette slice, top with asparagus mixture, and garnish with additional basil chiffonade
Products used in the recipe
Minor’s Classical Reductions Reduced Vegetable Stock Gluten Free (4 x 3-pound tubs)
Chilled Smoked Tomato - Jalapeno Soup, Gluten Free*
- 0:40 TIME
- 7 portions
- 23 calories
Double Decker Flatbread
- 0:53 TIME
- 8 portions
- 192 calories
- 0:02 TIME
- 17 portions
- 2 calories
- 0:20 TIME
- 50 portions
- 539 calories