Pork, center-cut, bone-in rib chops
|Salt and Pepper||to taste|
|1 1/4 gal|
Chef-mate White Cheddar Cheese Sauce
2 1/2 cups
|2 1/2 Tbsp|
- Heat olive oil on a high-heat grill. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and sear on both sides.
- Finish in 350 ° F oven for 5 minutes until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 ° F.
- Let meat rest at room temperature for 5 minutes covered with aluminum foil.
- Blanch broccolini in boiling salted water until tender.
- Place cooked broccolini in ice water to cool, then drain.
- Heat cheddar cheese sauce in a pot over medium low heat, stitring frequently.
- Garnish pork chops with chives. Pour warm sauce over broccolini, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Serve with grilled fruit salad, such as grilled plum salad with lime vinaigrette.
Products used in the recipe
Chorizo Skillet Taquitos
- 10 portions
Old-Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup made with Minor's Chicken Base
- 0:30 TIME
- 18 portions
- 158 calories
- 0:05 TIME
- 9 portions
- 78 calories
Baked Potato Mac and Cheese
- 12 portions