Rice wine vinegar
Red onion, sliced
Minor’s® Classical Reductions Reduced Brown Stock Gluten Free, prepared demi
Saigon-style bread rolls
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat rice wine vinegar, water, sugar, and peppercorns, pour over sliced jalapeño, red onion, radishes, and cucumber. Chill to quick-pickle.
- Combine basil, garlic, and scallion, with ground pork, fish sauce, egg, and panko.
- Form pork mixture into meatballs and sear in a hot pan with olive oil.
- Combine hoisin and demi.
- In a 10” skillet, add meatballs and hoisin glaze. Pan-fry, glazing the meatballs until coated, then finish cooking in the oven to 155°F. Continue to glaze as needed.
- Combine mayonnaise and Sriracha. Drain pickles from pickling liquid.
- Gently toast the bread, split, and spread Sriracha mayonnaise on the bottom.
- Layer pickled vegetables, spinach, and meatballs in the sandwich. Garnish with additional hoisin glaze and sliced scallions.
Products used in the recipe
Pot Roast Sliders
- 2:30 TIME
- 30 portions
Pumpkin Grilled Cheese
- 0:24 TIME
- 8 portions
Honey Citrus Pepper Grilled Chicken Wrap
- 0:15 TIME
- 10 portions
- 254 calories
Grilled Mac and Cheese with Tomato Bisque
- 12 portions