|Oil, vegetable||2 Tbsp|
|Chicken thighs, b/s||10 ea|
|Jerk seasoning||4 Tbsp|
|Onion, medium dice||1 qt|
|Red pepper, medium dice||3 cups|
|Garlic, crushed||2 Tbsp|
|Habanero Pepper, minced||1 Tbsp|
|Minor's Classical Reductions Reduced Chicken Stock||2 cups|
|Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin||2 cups|
|Pineapple, medium dice||2 cups|
|Mango, medium dice||2 cups|
|Cilantro, fresh, chopped||2 Tbsp|
- Heat oil in a large oven proof pot.
- Season chicken with 2 tbsp. of the jerk seasoning, add to pan and brown on both sides, remove.
- Add onion, pepper, garlic and habanero and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and pumpkin, stir to combine.
- Add pineapple, mango and chicken thigh to pan, cover and bake in a 300°F oven for 2 hours until chicken is tender.
- Remove from oven and top with the cilantro.
Products used in the recipe
Minor's Classical Reductions Reduced Chicken Stock Gluten Free (4 x 3-pound tubs)
Classical Reductions™ Reduced Chicken Stock is the foundation for flavorful broth, demi-glace or gravy. Simply spoon into your dishes to incorporate authentic, scratch-like depth of flavor and rich gelatinous mouthfeel.
- 2:30 TIME
- 10 portions
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées
Nachos with Savory Red Chile Sauce
- 0:15 TIME
- 48 portions
- 682 calories
Chorizo Skillet Shakshuka
- 10 portions
Cheddar Cheese Chicken Tamales with Roasted Poblano Sauce
- 2:15 TIME
- 12 portions
- 713 calories