|Oil, vegetable||2 Tbsp|
|Chicken thighs, b/s||10 ea|
|Jerk seasoning||4 Tbsp|
|Onion, medium dice||1 qt|
|Red pepper, medium dice||3 cups|
|Garlic, crushed||2 Tbsp|
|Habanero Pepper, minced||1 Tbsp|
|Minor's Classical Reductions Reduced Chicken Stock||2 cups|
|Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin||2 cups|
|Pineapple, medium dice||2 cups|
|Mango, medium dice||2 cups|
|Cilantro, fresh, chopped||2 Tbsp|
- Heat oil in a large oven proof pot.
- Season chicken with 2 tbsp. of the jerk seasoning, add to pan and brown on both sides, remove.
- Add onion, pepper, garlic and habanero and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and pumpkin, stir to combine.
- Add pineapple, mango and chicken thigh to pan, cover and bake in a 300°F oven for 2 hours until chicken is tender.
- Remove from oven and top with the cilantro.
Products used in the recipe
Minor's Classical Reductions Reduced Chicken Stock Gluten Free 4 x 3 pounds
Classical Reductions™ Reduced Chicken Stock is the foundation for flavorful broth, demi-glace or gravy. Simply spoon into your dishes to incorporate authentic, scratch-like depth of flavor and rich gelatinous mouthfeel.
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées Side Dishes
Peppered Tempura Shrimp
- 0:14 TIME
- 10 portions
- 452 calories
Asian Pepper Steak Slider
- 0:50 TIME
- 12 portions
- 228 calories
- 0:30 TIME
Entrées Side Dishes
Vegetable Lo Mein
- 0:10 TIME
- 8 portions
- 20 calories