|Stouffer's Traditional Macaroni and Cheese 4 x 76 ounces, thawed||76 oz|
|Breadcrumb, dried, Japanese style||7 oz|
|All purpose flour||40 oz|
|Pepper, ground||1 tbsp|
|Egg, beaten||70 oz|
|Breadcrumb, dried, Japanese style||3 qt|
|Minor's Chipotle Flavor Concentrate 6 x 14.4 ounces||1 tbsp|
|Light brown sugar||1 tbsp|
- Bake Macaroni and Cheese according to label. Set aside and cool to 100°F, approximately 40 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine Macaroni and Cheese with breadcrumbs.
- Using a #24(1 3/4oz.) scoop, portion 1.5 oz. pieces of macaroni mixture onto sheet pan.
- Form portioned macaroni into 1.5’’ x .5’’ cylinders, place onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and into freezer for 40 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine flour and pepper.
- Into separate medium bowl, add eggs and remaining bread crumbs for standard breading procedure.
- Using the standard breading procedure, bread all portions and refreeze completely, approximately 45 minutes.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine ketchup, Chipotle Flavor Concentrate and sugar, set aside and reserve for service.
- Deep fry Macaroni portions in small batches at 375°F, until golden brown and internal temperature has reached 165°F, approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Serve with 2 oz. of chipotle infused ketchup.
Average nutritional values per portion
|Fats, total||12 g|
|Carbohydrate, total||44 g|
|Sugars, total||2 g|
|Fats, saturated||4 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Vitamin D||54 IU|
Carne Asada Soft Taco
- 0:30 TIME
- 10 portions
- 396 calories
Appetizer/Small Plates Sauces/Gravies Snacks
- 0:05 TIME
- 64 portions
- 8 calories
Kickin' Chicken Salad
- 0:20 TIME
- 4 portions
- 666 calories
Appetizer/Small Plates Salad/Salad Dressings
Grilled Latin Caesar Salad with Shrimp
- 10 portions
- 290 calories