|Stouffer's® Traditional Macaroni and Cheese 4 x 76 ounces, thawed||76 oz|
|Breadcrumbs, Japanese-style (panko)||7 oz|
|All-purpose flour||5 cups|
|Pepper, ground||1 Tbsp|
|Eggs, beaten||8 3/4 cups|
|Breadcrumbs, Japanese-style (panko)||3 qt|
|Ketchup||2 1/2 cups|
|Minor's® Chipotle Flavor Concentrate 6 x 14.4 ounces||1 Tbsp|
|Light brown sugar||1 Tbsp|
- Bake Macaroni and Cheese according to label. Set aside and cool to 100°F, approximately 40 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine Macaroni and Cheese with 7 oz breadcrumbs.
- Using a #24 (1 3/4 oz) scoop, portion 1 1/2 oz portions of macaroni mixture onto sheet pan.
- Form portioned macaroni into 1 1/2-inch x 1/2-inch cylinders, place onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, and into freezer for 40 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine flour and pepper.
- Into separate containers, add eggs and remaining breadcrumbs for standard breading procedure.
- Bread all portions and refreeze completely, approximately 45 minutes.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl combine ketchup, chipotle flavor concentrate, and sugar; set aside and reserve for service.
- Deep-fry macaroni tots in small batches at 375°F, until golden brown and internal temperature has reached 165°F, approximately 5–6 minutes.
- Serve each order with 2 oz of chipotle-infused ketchup.
Average nutritional values per portion
|Fats, total||12 g|
|Carbohydrate, total||44 g|
|Sugars, total||2 g|
|Fats, saturated||4 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Vitamin D||54 IU|
Appetizer/Small Plates Sauces/Gravies
Queso Fundido with Plantain Chips with Trio Cheese Sauce
- 0:35 TIME
- 24 portions
- 676 calories
Double Decker Flatbread
- 0:53 TIME
- 8 portions
- 192 calories
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées Side Dishes
Eggplant Steaks with Pesto Yogurt and 'Steak' Sauce
- 0:45 TIME
- 10 portions
Appetizer/Small Plates Salad/Salad Dressings
Grilled Latin Caesar Salad with Shrimp
- 10 portions
- 290 calories