Butternut squash, washed, cut in half, seeded
Minor's® Sautéed Vegetable Base Mirepoix (No Added MSG)* Gluten Free
Half and half
Ravioli, mushroom-filled, prepared, warm
- Preheat convection oven to 400°F. Place squash flesh side down in a roasting pan (using a 1/2-inch water bath). Bake for about 40 minutes or until squash is tender. Remove from oven; set aside to cool slightly.
- In a pitcher, mix water and Sautéed Vegetable Base. Stir to combine.
- Using a spoon, remove flesh from squash shell. In a food processor, add squash and 2 to 3 cups of vegetable broth and puree until smooth.
- In a soup pot over medium heat, add squash puree, butter, half and half, cayenne, and nutmeg. Stir with a wire whip to combine. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat; keep warm for serving.
- For each serving, place 8 oz of soup in bowl. In center of soup, place 3 prepared ravioli. Garnish and serve.
Garnish with fresh sprig of basil, and crumbled goat cheese.
*No added MSG other than that which naturally occurs in the hydrolyzed proteins and autolyzed yeast extract.
Products used in the recipe
- 0:35 TIME
- 16 portions
- 20 calories
Tomatillo, Cucumber, and Honeydew Gazpacho with Crab Salad
- 0:20 TIME
- 10 portions
Tomato and Cucumber Gazpacho
- 8:20 TIME
- 16 portions
- 44 calories
Beefy French Onion Soup made with Minor's Beef Base
- 13 portions
- 190 calories