White onions, julienned
Minor’s® Classical Reductions™ Reduced Vegetable Stock, prepared as broth
2 1/2 qt
|Parsley, minced||2 Tbsp.|
Pecorino Romano, freshly grated
- In a medium stock pot over medium flame, add oil and onions. Cook until onions are translucent, about 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and continue to cook for 2 additional minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add broth and bring to a simmer.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk eggs together with salt and pepper to taste until completely mixed.
- Using a whisk, create a vortex in the soup by whisking in a circular motion. Pour egg mixture through a slotted spoon into the broth. Once all the egg has been added let the soup sit for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Finish with parsley and pecorino cheese.
Add sautéed spinach and garnish with a Parmesan frico.
Products used in the recipe
Korean BBQ Chicken Taco
- 0:20 TIME
- 38 portions
- 34 calories
Cheddar Cheese Beer Soup
- 0:30 TIME
- 28 portions
Nashville Hot Chicken Mac Sliders
- 1:05 TIME
- 12 portions
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 0:05 TIME
- 6 portions
- 159 calories