Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Flatbread
- 1:00 TIME
- 3 portions
Bell peppers, trimmed and sliced
Portabello mushrooms, large, cleaned, sliced 1/4” on bias
Red onion, sliced
|Garlic powder||2 tsp.|
Minor’s Classical Reductions Reduced Vegetable Stock Gluten Free, as-is
|Brown sugar||1/2 cup|
Red wine vinegar
Minor’s Chipotle Flavor Concentrate
Minor’s Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Flavor Concentrate
Blue cheese, crumbled
Roasted red peppers, julienned
Red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roast sliced zucchini, bell pepper, portabello mushroom, and red onion with olive oil, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder for 6 to 8 minutes.
- To prepare barbecue sauce, bring vegetable stock to a simmer, add brown sugar, red wine vinegar, chipotle concentrate, paprika, and mustard powder. Combine well and remove from heat.
- Spread a thin layer of sun dried tomato pesto concentrate on the flatbread; drizzle with barbecue sauce.
- Generously top with roasted vegetables, blue cheese, and roasted red peppers.
- Garnish with chives and red pepper flakes.
Products used in the recipe
Minor's Chipotle Flavor Concentrate Gluten Free 14.4 oz (Pack of 6)
Southwest Sweet Potato Tots
- 0:15 TIME
- 10 portions
- 0:16 TIME
- 5 portions
Eggplant Steaks with Pesto Yogurt and 'Steak' Sauce
- 0:45 TIME
- 10 portions
Lobster Tail Mezcal Mac
- 12 portions