Toasted Bay Scallop Mac & Cheese Ingredients
Unsalted butter, melted
|6 fl oz|
Medium shrimp, deveined, cooked
|6 1/4 lbs|
Fresh corn, roasted, cut from the cobb
Fresh tarragon, picked, chopped
Crunchy Cracker Topping, see related recipe
Thin sliced lemon wheel
Fresh tarragon, picked
Crunchy Cracker Topping Ingredients
Snack crackers, crushed
Seafood spice seasoning, such as Old Bay
Toasted Bay Scallop Mac & Cheese Method
- To serve one portion, in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat add a ½ fl. oz. of melted butter and 2 oz. bay scallops.
- When the scallops start to brown, add 3 shrimps, shallots and garlic. Cook until translucent and fragrant.
- Ladle 9 oz. of Stouffer’s White Cheddar Mac & Cheese into pan along with roasted corn, fresh tarragon, and mix thoroughly until heated through.
- Plate the Toasted Bay Scallop Mac & Cheese in an oven safe serving bowl and top with 1 Tbsp. of the Crunchy Cracker Topping and bake at 350°F until topping forms a bubbly and golden-brown crust.
- To prepare a fried lemon garnish, deep fry 1 thin sliced lemon wheel at 350°F until well caramelized and crispy.
- Garnish Toasted Bay Scallop Mac & Cheese with 1 deep fried lemon wheel and fresh tarragon leaves as needed.
Crunchy Cracker Topping Method
- Combine all ingredients and store refrigerated until use.
Products used in the recipe
Thai Red Curry and Lamb Flatbread
- 0:14 TIME
- 28 portions
- 450 calories
Southern Slaw Dogs
- 0:35 TIME
- 40 portions
- 378 calories
Singapore Style Chili Shrimp
- 0:30 TIME
- 10 portions
- 108 calories
Mustard Brown Gravy with Irish Boiled Dinner
- 0:40 TIME
- 64 portions
- 190 calories