White onion, 1/4” dice
Celery, 1/4” dice
Carrot, 1/4”” dice
Garlic, rough chopped
White wine, chardonnay
Minor’s Classical Reductions Reduced Vegetable Stock Gluten Free, prepared broth
White beans, drained, rinsed
Kidney beans, drained, rinsed
Vegan sausage, roasted, sliced 1/2” thick
Vegan bacon, chopped, pan-fried
- In a medium sauteuse over medium-high heat, add oil and heat to the smoke point. Add mushrooms and sear until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Remove mushrooms from the pan and transfer to a sheet pan lined with a paper towel. Set aside.
- To the pan, add onion, celery, carrots, and garlic. Cook until vegetables are caramelized, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, stir, and continue to cook for about 2 minutes. Deglaze with white wine and reduce by one-quarter.
- Add vegetable broth and bring to a simmer.
- Once thickened, add white beans, kidney beans, ground seitan, vegan sausage, and vegan bacon. Bring to a simmer and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Finish with parsley, chives, and chervil.
- Top with panko and bake in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, portion and serve immediately.
Products used in the recipe
Shrimp and Kale Penne Alfredo, Gluten Free*
- 0:08 TIME
- 1 portions
- 336 calories
- 32 portions
- 139 calories
Ancho Chicken Under A Brick
- 8 portions
- 497 calories
San Francisco Style Cioppino, Gluten Free*
- 1:55 TIME
- 20 portions
- 230 calories