Trio Southern Country Gravy Mix 8 x 13 ounces
Trio Southern Country Gravy is a creamy, peppery gravy, matching Southern cooking and authentic Southern flavor profile. Can be used as binder for stocks to make spicy white gravy and soups. Trio products are good for you and great for them. Created to deliver a consistent, delicious flavor for your customers, and an easy preparation experience for your operation.
You can always trust Trio for:
- Superior, consistent flavor
- Easy to prepare just OPEN – POUR - STIR
- Steam table quality (4+ hours holding time)
- 0g Trans Fat per serving
- Low Fat per serving
- No added MSG*
*No added MSG other than that which naturally comes from ingredients such as yeast extract.
IngredientsMALTODEXTRIN, BLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), CANOLA OIL, WHEY, CORNSTARCH, CORN SYRUP, SALT, 2% OR LESS OF SODIUM CASEINATE, SOYBEAN OIL, SPICE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PALM OIL BLEND, XANTHAN GUM, DEXTROSE, COLOR ADDED, SUGAR, BHT (PRESERVATIVE), CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, YEAST EXTRACT, GARLIC POWDER, NATURAL FLAVOR.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK.
|Per 1 - 1/3 Tbsp (10g) makes 1/4 cup prepared||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0|
|Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0|
|Vitamin D||0.0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
- OPEN pouch with our easy tear feature.
- POUR the full package of Southern Country Gravy Mix gradually into 2 quarts of boiling water (212°F).
- STIR briskly with wire whisk until smooth and thickened, while returning to medium-high heat; OR cover and let stand for 10 minutes, then STIR briskly with wire whisk.
- 1 package (13 oz) Gravy Mix + 2 qts boiling water = yields 2 qts + 1 cup Southern Country Gravy
- 1-1/2 cups (6.5 oz) Gravy Mix + 1 qt boiling water = yields 4-1/2 cups Southern Country Gravy
- 3/4 cup (3.2 oz) Gravy Mix + 2 cups boiling water = yields 2-1/4 cups Southern Country Gravy
For food safety and quality, follow cooking instructions. Cook product to an internal temperature of 165° F. Not processed to control microbiological hazards.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 720
|Pack Size||8 x 13 oz|
|Pack Yield||72 fl oz (2 qts + 1 cup)|
|Case Yield||576 fl oz (4-1/2 gallon)|
|Servings Per Case||296|
|Net Weight||6.5 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7.49 lbs|
|Case Height||7.9 in|
|Case Width||8.5 in|
|Case Length||13.1 in|
|Case Cube||0.509 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||16|
|Layers Per Pallet||7|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||112|
Serve with biscuits, potatoes, eggs, pork chops, sausage, beef, poultry.
|Serving Size||1 - 1/3 tbsp (10g) mix makes a 1/4 cup serving|
|Purchase Unit||8 x 13 oz.|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||296|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||1 case|
Do TRIO products have MSG?
TRIO products have no added MSG. They may contain free glutamates that naturally come from ingredients such as cheese, soy sauce, hydrolyzed proteins, hydrolyzed casein, hydrolyzed vegetable proteins, and yeast extract.
Are TRIO products dairy free?
No. TRIO products contain, or may contain, milk ingredients. See the "Nutritional Value" tab for a complete list of ingredients and allergens.
Are TRIO products gluten free?
No. TRIO products contain, or may contain, wheat ingredients. See the "Nutritional Value" tab for a complete list of ingredients and allergens.
What is the shelf life of TRIO products?
The shelf life of TRIO products is 720 days.