Trio Brown Gravy Mix 8 x 13.37 ounces
The hearty, roasted beef flavor of this dark brown gravy adds a distinct richness to a variety of dishes.
Trio products are good for you and great for them. Created to deliver a consistent, delicious flavor for your customers, and an easy preparation experience for your operation.
You can always trust Trio for:
- Superior, consistent flavor
- Easy to prepare just OPEN – POUR - STIR
- Steam table quality (4+ hours holding time)
- 0g Trans Fat or Saturated Fat per Serving
- Low Fat & Low Calories per serving
- 0mg Cholesterol per serving
- No added MSG*
*No added MSG other than that which naturally comes from ingredients such as yeast extract and hydrolyzed proteins.
IngredientsMODIFIED CORNSTARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, SOYBEAN OIL, BEEF FAT (BEEF FAT, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID), DRIED MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, SUGAR, 2% OR LESS OF WHEY, YEAST EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY, CORN AND WHEAT PROTEINS, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, ONION POWDER, DISODIUM INOSINATE, SPICES, LACTIC ACID, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, TAPIOCA STARCH, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, BEEF BROTH, GARLIC POWDER.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY.
|Per 2 tsp (5 g) makes 1/4 cup||Daily Value (%)|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0|
|Added Sugars||0 g||0|
|Vitamin D||0.00 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
- OPEN pouch with our easy tear feature.
- POUR the full package of mix gradually into 1 gallon of room temperature water.
- STIR briskly with wire whisk until smooth, bring to boil (212 ͦ F / 100 ͦ C) and continue to STIR until thickened.
- 1 package (13.37 oz) Gravy Mix + 1 gallon room temperature water = yields 1 gallon + 1 cup Brown Gravy
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp (3.2 oz) Gravy Mix + 1 qt room temperature water = yields 1 qt Brown Gravy
- 1/2 cup (1.6 oz) Gravy Mix + 2 cups room temperature water = yields 2 cups Brown Gravy
Yields are approximate.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking instructions. Cook product to an internal temperature of 165° F. Not processed to control microbiological hazards.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 720
|Pack Size||8 x 13.37 oz|
|Pack Yield||136 fl oz (1 gallon + 1 cup)|
|Case Yield||1088 fl oz (8-1/2 gallon)|
|Servings Per Case||600|
|Net Weight||6.685 lbs|
|Gross Weight||8.15 lbs|
|Case Height||6.75 in|
|Case Width||7.95 in|
|Case Length||13.15 in|
|Case Cube||0.408 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||18|
|Layers Per Pallet||8|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||144|
Hearty Style Beef Sauce – add 2 cups tomatoes, fresh, diced; 2 lbs Mushrooms, diced, cooked; 1lb Onions, medium diced, sautéed; 1 tsp. Thyme, leaf, dried.
Burgundy Sauce – add 3 cups Burgundy Red Wine; 1lb Onions, medium diced, sautéed; 1/2 cup Parsley chopped.
|Serving Size||2 tsp (5 g) mix makes a 1/4 cup serving|
|Purchase Unit||8 x 13.37 oz.|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||600|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||1 case|
Do TRIO products have MSG?
TRIO products have no added MSG. They may contain free glutamates that naturally come from ingredients such as cheese, soy sauce, hydrolyzed proteins, hydrolyzed casein, hydrolyzed vegetable proteins, and yeast extract.
Are TRIO products dairy free?
No. TRIO products contain, or may contain, milk ingredients. See the "Nutritional Value" tab for a complete list of ingredients and allergens.
Are TRIO products gluten free?
No. TRIO products contain, or may contain, wheat ingredients. See the "Nutritional Value" tab for a complete list of ingredients and allergens.
What is the shelf life of TRIO products?
The shelf life of TRIO products is 720 days.