Trio Cheese Sauce 8 x 32 ounces
Trio Cheese Sauce is a rich and velvety cheese sauce with a delightful natural cheese flavor and creamy texture. Also perfect as component in speed scratch cooking or cook & chill operations.
Trio products are good for you and great for them. Created to deliver a consistent, delicious flavor for your customers, and an easy preparation experience for your operation.
You can always trust Trio for:
- Superior, consistent flavor
- Easy to prepare just OPEN – POUR - STIR
- Steam table quality (4+ hours holding time)
- 0g Trans Fat or Saturated Fat per serving
- 0mg Cholesterol per serving
- Low fat per serving
- No added MSG*
*This product contains free glutamates from ingredients such as cheese and yeast extract. No added MSG.
MALTODEXTRIN, TAPIOCA STARCH, WHEY*, SALT, SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CANOLA OIL, 2% OR LESS OF BUTTERMILK*, SUGAR, YEAST EXTRACT, EXTRACTS OF ANNATTO & TURMERIC (COLOR), DRIED CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES)*, NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE), BUTTERMILK POWDER*, SPICES, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, PAPRIKA (COLOR).
*Adds a trivial amount of cholesterol.
MAY CONTAIN: SOY, WHEAT.
|Per 1 - 2/3 Tbsp (12 g) makes 1/4 cup prepared||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0|
|Added Sugars||0 g||0|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
- OPEN pouch with our easy tear feature.
- POUR this full package of Cheese Sauce mix gradually into 1 gallon of room temperature water.
- STIR briskly with wire whisk until smooth, bring to boil (212 ͦ F / 100 ͦ C) and continue to STIR until thickened.
- 1 package (2 lb) Sauce Mix + 1-gallon room temperature = yields 1 gallon + 3 cups Cheese Sauce
- 1-3/4 cups (8 oz) Sauce Mix + 1 qt room temperature = yields 1 qt + 1 cup Cheese Sauce
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp (4 oz) Sauce Mix + 2 cups room temperature = yields 2-1/2 cups Cheese Sauce
For food safety and quality, follow cooking instructions. Cook product to an internal temperature of 165° F. Not processed to control microbiological hazards.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 720
|Pack Size||8 x 32 oz|
|Pack Yield||152 fl oz|
|Case Yield||1216 fl oz (9.5 gallon)|
|Servings Per Case||576|
|Net Weight||16 lbs|
|Gross Weight||17.25 lbs|
|Case Height||10.25 in|
|Case Width||10.2 in|
|Case Length||12.85 in|
|Case Cube||0.777 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||12|
|Layers Per Pallet||5|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||60|
Macaroni and Cheese, nachos and other Mexican dishes, on potatoes, on burgers and fries, as a dipping sauce, in omelets.
|Serving Size||1 - 2/3 tbsp mix (12 g) makes 1/4 cup serving|
|Purchase Unit||8 x 32 oz|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||576|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||1 case|
Do TRIO products have MSG?
TRIO products have no added MSG. They may contain free glutamates that naturally come from ingredients such as cheese, soy sauce, hydrolyzed proteins, hydrolyzed casein, hydrolyzed vegetable proteins, and yeast extract.
Are TRIO products dairy free?
No. TRIO products contain, or may contain, milk ingredients. See the "Nutritional Value" tab for a complete list of ingredients and allergens.
Are TRIO products gluten free?
No. TRIO products contain, or may contain, wheat ingredients. See the "Nutritional Value" tab for a complete list of ingredients and allergens.
What is the shelf life of TRIO products?
The shelf life of TRIO products is 720 days.