IngredientsMALTODEXTRIN, WHEY, BLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED TAPIOCA STARCH, SKIM MILK, SALT, 2% OR LESS OF HYDROLYZED SOY, CORN AND WHEAT PROTEINS, PALM OIL, COLOR ADDED, XANTHAN GUM, SUGAR, YEAST EXTRACT, SPICE, SODIUM CASEINATE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, DISODIUM INOSINATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, DEXTROSE.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY.
|Per 1 Tbsp (9 g) makes 1/4 cup prepared||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||0|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0|
|Added Sugars||0 g||0|
|Protein||< 1 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- OPEN pouch with our easy tear feature.
- POUR the full package of Country Gravy Mix into 1 gallon of boiling water (212°F).
- STIR briskly with wire whisk until smooth and thickened, while returning to medium-high heat; OR cover and let stand for 10 minutes, then STIR briskly with wire whisk.
- 1 package (1 lb 6 oz) Gravy Mix + 1 gallon boiling water = yields 1 gallon + 1-3/4 cups Country Gravy
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp (5.5 oz) Gravy Mix + 1 qt boiling water = 1 quart + 1/2 cup Country Gravy
- 1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp (2.7 oz) Gravy Mix + 2 cups boiling water = yields 2 1/4 cups Country Gravy
For food safety and quality, follow cooking instructions. Cook product to an internal temperature of 165° F. Not processed to control microbiological hazards.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 720
|Pack Size||8 x 22 oz|
|Pack Yield||142 fl oz (1 gallon + 1-3/4 cups)|
|Case Yield||1,136 fl oz (8 gallon + 3-1/2 qts)|
|Servings Per Case||552|
|Net Weight||11 lbs|
|Gross Weight||11.9 lbs|
|Case Height||7.45 in|
|Case Width||8.55 in|
|Case Length||13.15 in|
|Case Cube||0.485 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||16|
|Layers Per Pallet||7|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||112|
Serve over biscuits, sausage patties, chicken fried steak, pork chops.
|Serving Size||1 tbsp (9 g) mix makes a 1/4 cup serving|
|Purchase Unit||8 x 22 oz.|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||552|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||1 case|
Do TRIO products have MSG?
TRIO products have no added MSG. They may contain free glutamates that naturally come from ingredients such as cheese, soy sauce, hydrolyzed proteins, hydrolyzed casein, hydrolyzed vegetable proteins, and yeast extract.
Are TRIO products dairy free?
No. TRIO products contain, or may contain, milk ingredients. See the "Nutritional Value" tab for a complete list of ingredients and allergens.
Are TRIO products gluten free?
No. TRIO products contain, or may contain, wheat ingredients. See the "Nutritional Value" tab for a complete list of ingredients and allergens.
What is the shelf life of TRIO products?
The shelf life of TRIO products is 720 days.