Trio Low Sodium Brown Gravy Mix 8 x 16 ounces
Trio Low Sodium Brown Gravy Mix is a hearty meaty gravy flavored with sweet onions and cracked black pepper.
Trio products are good for you and great for them. Created to deliver a consistent, delicious flavor for your customers, and an easy preparation experience for your operation.
You can always trust Trio for:
- Superior, consistent flavor
- Easy to prepare just OPEN – POUR - STIR
- Steam table quality (4+ hours holding time)
- 0g Trans Fat or Saturated Fat per Serving
- Low Fat & Low Calories per serving
- Low Sodium
- No added MSG*
*This product contains free glutamates from ingredients such as hydrolyzed vegetable proteins and yeast extract. No added MSG.
IngredientsMALTODEXTRIN, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, BLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), HYDROLYZED SOY, CORN AND WHEAT PROTEIN, CORNSTARCH, BEEF FAT (BEEF FAT, BHT AND CITRIC ACID [PRESERVATIVES]), WHEY, ONION POWDER, 2% OR LESS OF YEAST EXTRACT, SUGAR, SOYBEAN OIL, SOY SAUCE (SOYBEAN, WHEAT, SALT), CARAMEL COLOR, XANTHAN GUM, GARLIC POWDER, SALT, DEXTROSE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, DISODIUM INOSINATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, SPICE, CITRIC ACID, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, DATEM, SOY LECITHIN, SULFITES.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, SOY.
|Per 1 Tbsp (7 g) makes 1/4 cup prepared||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||0|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0|
|Added Sugars||0 g||0|
|Protein||< 1 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
- OPEN pouch with our easy tear feature.
- POUR the full package of Low Sodium Brown Gravy Mix into 1 gallon of boiling water (212°F).
- STIR briskly with wire whisk until smooth and thickened, while returning to medium-high heat; OR cover and let stand 10 minutes, then STIR briskly with wire whisk.
- 1 package (16 oz) Gravy Mix + 1 gallon boiling water = yields 1 gallon + 1 cup Low Sodium Brown Gravy
- 1 cup (4 oz) Gravy Mix + 1 qt boiling water = yields 1 quart Low Sodium Brown Gravy
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) Gravy Mix + 2 cups boiling water = yields 2 cups Low Sodium Brown Gravy
For food safety and quality, follow cooking instructions. Cook product to an internal temperature of 165° F. Not processed to control microbiological hazards.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 720
|Pack Size||8 x 16 oz|
|Pack Yield||136 fl oz (1 gallon + 1 cup)|
|Case Yield||1,088 fl oz (8-1/2 gallon)|
|Servings Per Case||512|
|Net Weight||8 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9.36 lbs|
|Case Height||6.45 in|
|Case Width||7.65 in|
|Case Length||13.15 in|
|Case Cube||0.375 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||18|
|Layers Per Pallet||8|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||144|
Serve with beef, pork, pasta or potatoes. In addition, the brown gravy is an excellent base for all brown sauces, soups or can be used as a thickener.
|Serving Size||1 tbsp (7 g) mix makes a 1/4 cup serving|
|Purchase Unit||8 x 16 oz.|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||512|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||1 case|
Do TRIO products have MSG?
TRIO products have no added MSG. They may contain free glutamates that naturally come from ingredients such as cheese, soy sauce, hydrolyzed proteins, hydrolyzed casein, hydrolyzed vegetable proteins, and yeast extract.
Are TRIO products dairy free?
No. TRIO products contain, or may contain, milk ingredients. See the "Nutritional Value" tab for a complete list of ingredients and allergens.
Are TRIO products gluten free?
No. TRIO products contain, or may contain, wheat ingredients. See the "Nutritional Value" tab for a complete list of ingredients and allergens.
What is the shelf life of TRIO products?
The shelf life of TRIO products is 720 days.