IngredientsMALTODEXTRIN, BLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), CANOLA OIL, WHEY, CORNSTARCH, CORN SYRUP, SALT, 2% OR LESS OF SODIUM CASEINATE, SOYBEAN OIL, SPICE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, PALM OIL BLEND, XANTHAN GUM, DEXTROSE, COLOR ADDED, SUGAR, BHT (PRESERVATIVE), CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, YEAST EXTRACT, GARLIC POWDER, NATURAL FLAVOR.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK.
|Per 1 - 1/3 Tbsp (10g) makes 1/4 cup prepared||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0|
|Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0|
|Vitamin D||0.0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- OPEN pouch with our easy tear feature.
- POUR the full package of Southern Country Gravy Mix gradually into 2 quarts of boiling water (212°F).
- STIR briskly with wire whisk until smooth and thickened, while returning to medium-high heat; OR cover and let stand for 10 minutes, then STIR briskly with wire whisk.
- 1 package (13 oz) Gravy Mix + 2 qts boiling water = yields 2 qts + 1 cup Southern Country Gravy
- 1-1/2 cups (6.5 oz) Gravy Mix + 1 qt boiling water = yields 4-1/2 cups Southern Country Gravy
- 3/4 cup (3.2 oz) Gravy Mix + 2 cups boiling water = yields 2-1/4 cups Southern Country Gravy
For food safety and quality, follow cooking instructions. Cook product to an internal temperature of 165° F. Not processed to control microbiological hazards.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 720
|Pack Size||8 x 13 oz|
|Pack Yield||72 fl oz (2 qts + 1 cup)|
|Case Yield||576 fl oz (4-1/2 gallon)|
|Servings Per Case||296|
|Net Weight||6.5 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7.49 lbs|
|Case Height||7.9 in|
|Case Width||8.5 in|
|Case Length||13.1 in|
|Case Cube||0.509 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||16|
|Layers Per Pallet||7|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||112|
Serve with biscuits, potatoes, eggs, pork chops, sausage, beef, poultry.
|Serving Size||1 - 1/3 tbsp (10g) mix makes a 1/4 cup serving|
|Purchase Unit||8 x 13 oz.|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||296|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||1 case|
Do TRIO products have MSG?
TRIO products have no added MSG. They may contain free glutamates that naturally come from ingredients such as cheese, soy sauce, hydrolyzed proteins, hydrolyzed casein, hydrolyzed vegetable proteins, and yeast extract.
Are TRIO products dairy free?
No. TRIO products contain, or may contain, milk ingredients. See the "Nutritional Value" tab for a complete list of ingredients and allergens.
Are TRIO products gluten free?
No. TRIO products contain, or may contain, wheat ingredients. See the "Nutritional Value" tab for a complete list of ingredients and allergens.
What is the shelf life of TRIO products?
The shelf life of TRIO products is 720 days.