Nestea Sweet Iced Tea Frozen Concentrate, 11+1, 3L (Pack of 3)
Refreshing Sweet Tea Flavored Beverage will delight customers with fresh brewed taste and aroma. The ExpressPak blends concentrate and water perfectly every time and is designed to evacuate completely.
- Offers consumers refreshing beverages with one simple dispensing solution
- Easy and cost-efficient way to add on-trend, in-demand drinks to your cold beverage menu
- Provides something new to existing customers menu and capture new business
- The Nestlé Vitality menu offers something for all dayparts, check our full portfolio for more options
SUGAR, WATER, BREWED TEA EXTRACT (NATURAL TEA FLAVOR, TEA, TEA CONCENTRATE), AND LESS THAN 2% OF CARAMELIZED SUGAR (COLOR), LACTIC ACID
|Serving size: 1 fl oz (37g) Makes 12 fl oz (360 mL) Prepared
|Daily Value (%)
|Includes Added Sugars
% daily values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet
* Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information. Product label may be found on pack, corrugate box, or on an insert inside the box.
- The ExpressPak is for exclusive use in the Nestlé Vitality Express Dispenser
- Serve anytime of day for a refreshing treat
- Serve 8-12 fl oz with or without ice
- The Nestle Vitality menu offers something for all dayparts, check our full portfolio for more options
- Store frozen concentrate at less than 10˚F
- Ship with refrigeration unit set at 0˚F or less; never exceed 10˚F
- Optimum storage: -10˚F or less
- Shelf Life in Days: 365
|3 x 3L
|Cases Per Layer
|Layers Per Pallet
|Total Cases Per Pallet
- Thaw at 32-40° (0-4°C) for 24 hours prior to use
- When thawed, insert directly into the refrigerated dispenser storage chamber of the Nestlé Vitality Express Dispenser
- Do not add water to package, water will be automatically added by dispenser
- Do not refreeze after thawing
- Reconstitute: 1 part concentrate to 11 parts water
- Reconstituted brix: 8.40
Should I serve iced tea only in warm weather and spring/summer seasons?
Iced tea is a year-round favorite. More than 159 million Americans drink iced tea on any given day (1). 1 Tea Association of the U.S.A.
Should I serve iced tea only during lunch service?
Iced tea is consumed all day, making it the perfect choice for all daypart usage.
What kind of iced tea are customers looking for on cold beverage menus?
Offering refreshing iced tea, unsweet, sweetened and flavored is a great way to entice new customers while keeping your regular tea-drinkers satisfied. Specialty flavors are growing in popularity as customers look for something different in their beverage choices--and Nestle Vitality has them all.
Can I serve other beverages from the Nestlé Vitality Express Dispenser?
Yes! Nestlé Vitality offers a wide variety of refreshing lemonades, iced teas, and flavor enhanced waters; as well as iced coffee, juice and juice blends from concentrate. It’s an easy and cost-efficient way to add craft-made drinks to your cold beverage menu on demand.
Can I use the Nestle Vitality concentrates in ways other than as a cold beverage?
Yes! Use beverage concentrates as mixology bases to create exciting mocktails, cocktails, smoothies and more! Find new and creative recipes on NestleProfessional.com.
Is the Nestlé Vitality Express Dispenser difficult to set up and clean?
The Nestlé Vitality Express Dispenser leads the food service industry in efficiency, reliability, and food safety. Our dedicated in-house team will set up and program your machine, training your staff along the way. The closed system requires no hoses or tubes that can trap bacteria; therefore, the product never encounters the machine or contaminants. Maintaining the machine is simple, just use a water flush once a month with the touch of a button.
Is it difficult to update the cold beverage offering menu or replace empty ExpressPaks®?
Extend your offerings and change the menu with a flip of a switch. With the Flavor Flip feature, operators can serve 8 cold beverage assortments without recalibration from one easy-to-use machine. Simply remove the current ExpressPak, and replace it with your new beverage selection, then flip the switch to serve! Unlike other dispensers, there is no need to wait for product to be empty, place unfinished ExpressPaks into the cooler until the next use.
Do you need to have an ice machine to serve drinks from the Nestle Vitality Express Dispenser?
No, beverages will dispense chilled and ready to drink! The dispenser blends concentrate and water perfectly every time, rapidly dispensing 25 ounces per minute, under 45ºF. Add ice if you wish.
Do Nestlé Vitality beverages contain high-fructose corn syrup?
No, none of the Nestlé Vitality beverage portfolio contain high-fructose corn syrup.
How do I get started?
Contact a Nestle Professional today! Click ‘learn more’ for a Nestle Professional representative to contact you today!
|Height 33.7” (85.7 cm), Width 15.0” (38.1 cm), Depth 24.3” (61.7 cm)
|Refrigerated concentrate and water mixed on demand
|Four electronically controlled pump motors
|Product Flow Rate
|Approximately 1.6 oz/second (47.3 mL). Varies with product
|Four 3 liter ExpressPaks
|Four selections offered, plus Flavor Flip that allows up to four alternate selections
|Solid state control electronics with self-diagnostic system. Available in two voltage configurations: A. 110-120VAC, 60 Hz, 8 FLA (15-16A at compressor start) / B. 220-240VAC, 50 Hz, 5 FLA
|Key lock located on side of door. Night switch located behind graphics panel turns off water solenoid, pump motors, and graphics panel
|Dual capillary tube refrigeration system with individual controls for water chilling and concentrate cooling. Temperature is monitored by precision thermistors for accurate control
|Five 5 oz (148 mL) servings per minute under 45°F (7.2°C) at ambient air and incoming water temperature of 75°F (23.9°C)
|Inlet hose fitted with 3/8” male flare
|Water Supply Pressure
|Requires 30-100 PSI
|UL, C-UL, UL Sanitation, TUV, GS
|160 lbs (72.8 kg)
|2” (5.08 cm) at rear, sides and top for ventilation
The Nestle Professional Commitment To You
Our machines are reliable and easy to maintain, but when you need assistance, we're there.
Nestlé Professional Beverages' commitment is to offer all customers utilizing our Nestlé Vitality solutions peace of mind, service, and support. With customer satisfaction as our priority, we have created a professionally trained service network. Our dedicated in-house team will set up and program your machine, training your staff along the way.
The Nestle 24/7 assistance team is just a call away for any virtual questions or in-person trouble shooting. The Nestle Vitality Express dispenser has less than .8 calls per year for service! The closed system requires no hoses or tubes that can trap bacteria; therefore, the product never encounters the machine or contaminants. Maintaining the machine is simple, just use a water flush once a month with the touch of a button.
How we serve you:
- Coverage throughout United States and Canada
- Around the clock call center for troubleshooting
- Fully trained service technicians
- Support in machine commissioning and installation
- Preventative and emergency service calls
For more machine assistance, please call 1-800-367-5813 to receive advise from an expert.