Chef-mate Chili Con Carne with Beans, 6 lb 11 oz (Pack of 6)
Made with beef and firm beans in a richly spiced tomato puree.
Perfectly seasoned meat, cooked for extra moistness, firm red beans, and beef juices - like a scratch recipe. Simmered to a full-bodied consistency and flavor. Great alone, or to add wow to signature dishes.
- Ready to eat
- Shelf stable
- Convenient storage and preparation to reduce cost and increase profit.
- Superior steam table holding time of 8 hours.
Chef-mate How to Video - Chili Con Carne with Beans
WATER, BEEF, BEANS, TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), 2% OR LESS OF SPICES, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (SOY FLOUR, CARAMEL COLOR), PAPRIKA, SUGAR, CARAMEL COLOR, SOY LECITHIN POWDER, NATURAL FLAVORS.
CONTAINS: SOY INGREDIENTS.
|Per 1 cup (247 g)||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||26 g||33|
|Saturated Fat||11 g||55|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||21|
|Added Sugars||1 g||2|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
- Ready to Eat - Refrigerate After Opening
- STOVETOP: Heat contents of #10 can to desired temperature in heavy saucepan, stirring frequently, over medium heat.
- STEAM JACKETED KETTLE: Heat contents of #10 can to desired temperature, stirring frequently.
- PRESSURE OR CONVECTION STEAMER: Place contents of #10 can in half steamtable pan, cover tightly. Steam in pressure or convection steamer to desired temperature.
- MICROWAVE OVEN: Microwave in microwave-safe container to desired temperature, cover and vent. Stir once during heating.
*Store remaining unheated portions in tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 540
|Pack Size||6 x 107 oz|
|Pack Yield||96 fl oz|
|Case Yield||576 fl oz|
|Servings Per Case||72|
|Net Weight||40.08 lbs|
|Gross Weight||45.4 lbs|
|Case Height||7.1 in|
|Case Width||12.5 in|
|Case Length||18.5 in|
|Case Cube||0.95 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||8|
|Layers Per Pallet||7|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||56|
Serve 6-8 fluid ounces heated as an entree, garnished with diced tomatoes, grated cheese, chopped cilantro or sour cream. Serve in a bowl or a bread bowl as a traditional favorite. Great as a topping for baked potatoes. Adds value to taco salads and chili enchiladas.
|Serving Size||1 cup (247 g)|
|Purchase Unit||#10 can|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||12|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||8.3 cans|
How does Chef-mate can its food?
Chef-mate uses its proprietary Cooked Before Canning (CBC) method. Most bulk canned food is cooked during the canning process, which often overcooks food near the edges and creates a metallic taste. Chef-mate products are Cooked Before Canning to ensure quality taste, color, and texture in every can. To learn more, WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Can Chef-mate products be frozen after the can is opened?
No. Store remaining unheated portions of Chef-mate products in a tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
How can Chef-mate products be prepared?
Chef-mate products can be prepared on a stovetop, a steam jacketed kettle, pressure or convection steamer, or a microwave oven. See the "Preparation & Storage" tab for complete details.