Chef-mate Chili Con Carne with Beans, 6 lb 11 oz (Pack of 6)
CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans is made with moist beef and firm beans in a richly spiced tomato puree.
Perfectly seasoned meat that’s cooked for extra moistness is combined with high-quality firm red beans and beef juices, which combined tastes like a scratch recipe. Simmered to a full-bodied consistency and flavor, it’s great alone, or to add wow to signature dishes at your restaurant or food service establishment.
- Ready to eat
- Shelf stable
- Convenient storage and preparation to reduce cost and increase profit.
- Superior steam table holding time of 8 hours.
- No Artificial Flavors
Chef-mate How to Video - Chili Con Carne with Beans
WATER, BEEF, BEANS, TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), 2% OR LESS OF SPICES, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (SOY FLOUR, CARAMEL COLOR), PAPRIKA, SUGAR, CARAMEL COLOR, SOY LECITHIN POWDER, NATURAL FLAVORS.
CONTAINS: SOY INGREDIENTS.
|Per 1 cup (247 g)||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||26 g||33|
|Saturated Fat||11 g||55|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||21|
|Added Sugars||1 g||2|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
- Ready to Eat - Refrigerate after opening.
- STOVETOP: Heat contents of #10 can of CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans to desired temperature in a heavy saucepan, stirring frequently, over medium heat.
- STEAM JACKETED KETTLE: Heat contents of #10 can of CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans, stirring frequently.
- PRESSURE OR CONVECTION STEAMER: Place contents of #10 can of CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans in half steamtable pan, cover tightly. Steam in pressure or convection steamer to desired temperature.
- MICROWAVE OVEN: Microwave contents of CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans in microwave-safe container to desired temperature, cover and vent. Stir once during heating.
- Store remaining unheated portions in tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 540
- Ready to Eat – Refrigerate after opening
|Pack Size||6 x 107 oz|
|Pack Yield||96 fl oz|
|Case Yield||576 fl oz|
|Servings Per Case||72|
|Net Weight||40.08 lbs|
|Gross Weight||45.4 lbs|
|Case Height||7.1 in|
|Case Width||12.5 in|
|Case Length||18.5 in|
|Case Cube||0.95 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||8|
|Layers Per Pallet||7|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||56|
- Serve 6-8 fluid ounces of CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans heated as an entree, garnished with diced tomatoes, grated cheese, chopped cilantro or sour cream.
- Serve CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans in a bowl or a bread bowl as a traditional favorite.
- CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans is great as a topping for baked potatoes.
- CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans adds value to taco salads and chili enchiladas.
- For more serving inspiration, check out our recipe page.
|Serving Size||1 cup (247 g)|
|Purchase Unit||#10 can|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||12|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||8.3 cans|
What recipes can I make with CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans?
CHEF-MATE products make meal versatility easier than ever. See how you can make your food and beverage offerings even more mouthwatering with ideas that feature CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans and our other easy-to-prep products by viewing our recipe page.
Where can I buy CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans?
CHEF-MATE products are widely accessible via broadline distributors. Talk to your distributor to see if it is available or click ‘Find a Distributor’ on the product page to find one near you. This CHEF-MATE product is also available through our e-commerce partners, Amazon, Walmart, Sam’s Club and Food Service Direct.
How long does CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans last?
If stored properly, CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans lasts 540 days. After being opened, any unheated product should be refrigerated in a tightly sealed container.
Does CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans use artificial flavors?
No. This product is made with no artificial flavors.
Do CHEF-MATE products require cooking?
CHEF-MATE products are Cooked Before Canning™ and ready-to-serve straight from the can. However, they are products best served warmed or heated for various applications across your menu. For suggested heating instructions, see the Preparation & Storage tab.
How does CHEF-MATE can its food?
CHEF-MATE uses its proprietary Cooked Before Canning (CBC) method. Most bulk canned food is cooked during the canning process, which often overcooks food near the edges and creates a metallic taste. CHEF-MATE products are Cooked Before Canning to ensure quality taste, color, and texture in every can. To learn more, watch this video.
Can CHEF-MATE products be frozen after the can is opened?
No. Store remaining unheated portions of CHEF-MATE products in a tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
How can CHEF-MATE products be prepared?
CHEF-MATE products can be prepared on a stovetop, a steam jacketed kettle, pressure or convection steamer, or a microwave oven. See the "Preparation & Storage" tab for complete details.
What kind of beans are in CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans?
CHEF-MATE Chili Con Carne with Beans is made with delicious and firm red beans.