We’ve turned this complex beverage into an easy-to-prepare concentrate so you can focus on delighting your customers with every cup.
Cold brew coffee commands a higher price point as a result of its artisan, small-batch reputation, and smooth flavor profile, fresh aroma, and lack of bitterness. Now with NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Coffee, you can round out your coffee program and attract more customers with a consistent, efficient solution that’s ready when you are.
- Simply made from carefully roasted coffee beans and water. No additives or preservatives.
- Responsibly grown and sourced coffee beans.
- We coarsely grind a unique blend of roasted beans and steep them for more than 10 hours, then carefully remove the grounds and double filter the coffee.
- Smooth, delicious, in-cup flavor with sweet, chocolaty notes and no acidity or bitterness.
- Cold Brew coffee growth is driven by Millenials and Gen Z. 1
- 87% of consumers know about Cold Brew coffee. 1
- 51% of consumers have tried it.1
- 36% of consumers like or love it.1
- Cold Brew showed 5.7% menu penetration in 2018.2
- +104% projected growth on menus by 2022.2
- Leave the brewing to us: just add water and pour over ice.
- Minimal training and preparation.
- National distribution available for the U.S. and Canada.
- National merchandising and promotional support available; call your Nestlé Professional Sales Representative to explore your options.
1 Datassential, Buzz Topical Report February 2019
2 Datassential SNAP™ Menutrends 2019