We’ve turned this complex beverage into an easy-to-prepare concentrate so you can focus on delighting your customers with every cup.
Cold brew coffee commands a higher price point as a result of its artisan, small-batch reputation, and smooth flavor profile, fresh aroma, and lack of bitterness. Now with NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Coffee, you can round out your coffee program and attract more customers with a consistent, efficient solution that’s ready when you are.
- Simply made from carefully roasted coffee beans and water. No additives or preservatives.
- Responsibly grown and sourced coffee beans.
- We coarsely grind a unique blend of roasted beans and steep them for more than 10 hours, then carefully remove the grounds and double filter the coffee.
- Smooth, delicious, in-cup flavor with sweet, chocolaty notes and no acidity or bitterness.
- 85% of consumers know about Cold Brew, 46% have tried it and 31% liked it or loved it.*
- Cold brew has grown on menus 54.4% in the past year and 401% in the past 4 years.*
- More than 50% of Millennials are interested in Cold Brew Coffee.*
- Leave the brewing to us: just add water and pour over ice.
- Minimal training and preparation.
- National distribution available for the U.S. and Canada.
- National merchandising and promotional support available; call your Nestlé Professional Sales Representative to explore your options.
*Datassential, Cold Brew Trends, October 2017