Q&A With Stouffer’s Real Food Tour Winner, Dan. T
We wanted to get to know our 2019 Grand Prize winner a little better, so we asked him a few questions. See what Dan likes about Stouffer’s and how he reacted when he first found out he won a trip to Italy!
What kind of operation do you run?
- A supermarket deli.
What made you decide to use Stouffer’s Mac & Cheese in your operation?
- Quality and convenience.
How long have you been serving Stouffer’s products?
- Since 1997.
What Stouffer’s products do you currently buy?
- Macaroni & Cheese, Macaroni & Beef with Tomatoes, Classic Lasagna and Potatoes Au Gratin.
What do you like about Stouffer’s?
- It looks good, tastes good and holds up really well in the hot case.
What are the convenience benefits of Stouffer’s Mac & Cheese that you appreciate the most? Please explain?
- It’s ready to go. All you have to do is heat and serve. The size of the packaging fits perfectly in my hot case pans.
How has Stouffer’s helped your operation?
- It really holds up better than any others I have tried. People did not respond well when I tried different brands and boy did they let me know it, LOL.
What kind of customer reactions have you seen or what comments have you received regarding Stouffer’s Mac & Cheese?
- We love it, and please don’t stop serving it.
How did you react when you found out you’d won a trip to Italy?
- I couldn’t believe it. I reached out to a bunch of people at super Valu and Northwest Grocers to see if it was some sort of scam. LOL!!!
What sort of food experiences are you looking forward to in Italy?
- Trying new and authentic pasta dishes, salami and cheeses and, of course, fine wine LOL.