Chef-mate How to Video – Country Sausage Gravy
WATER, PORK, SOYBEAN OIL, BLEACHED ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, 2% OR LESS OF SALT, SUGAR, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CASEINATE, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, MALTODEXTRIN, SPICE, CARAMEL COLOR, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, DISODIUM INOSINATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, CELLULOSE GUM, CALCIUM LACTATE, LACTIC ACID, SUCCINIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK INGREDIENTS.
|Per 1/4 cup (62 g)||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||7 g||9|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
- STOVETOP: Heat content of #10 can in heavy saucepan, stirring frequently, over medium heat until center of product is 165°F.
- STEAM JACKETED KETTLE: Heat content of #10 can, stirring frequently until center of product is 165°F.
- PRESSURE OR CONVECTION STEAMER: Place content of #10 can in half steamtable pan, covered tightly with plastic wrap. Steam in pressure or convection steamer 15-20 minutes until center of product is 165°F.
- MICROWAVE OVEN: Microwave in microwave-safe container, covered with plastic wrap and vented, stir once during heating. Heat until center of product is 165°F. Microwave ovens vary, adjust time accordingly.
- 600-700 WATT OVEN: Heat 1 cup for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes; 1 quart for 6-7 minutes.
- 1000 WATT OVEN: Heat 1 cup for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes; 1 quart for 5-6 minutes.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 540
|Pack Size||6 x 105 oz|
|Pack Yield||96 fl oz|
|Case Yield||576 fl oz|
|Servings Per Case||288|
|Net Weight||39.29 lbs|
|Gross Weight||44.6 lbs|
|Case Height||7.1 in|
|Case Width||12.5 in|
|Case Length||18.5 in|
|Case Cube||0.95 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||8|
|Layers Per Pallet||7|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||56|
Serve 2 to 4 fluid ounces over warm biscuits, cornbread or open-faced breakfast sandwiches.
|Serving Size||1/4 cup (2.19 oz.)|
|Purchase Unit||#10 can|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||48|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||2.1 cans|
How does Chef-mate can its food?
Chef-mate uses its proprietary Cooked Before Canning (CBC) method. Most bulk canned food is cooked during the canning process, which often overcooks food near the edges and creates a metallic taste. Chef-mate products are Cooked Before Canning to ensure quality taste, color, and texture in every can. To learn more, WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Can Chef-mate products be frozen after the can is opened?
No. Store remaining unheated portions of Chef-mate products in a tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
How can Chef-mate products be prepared?
Chef-mate products can be prepared on a stovetop, a steam jacketed kettle, pressure or convection steamer, or a microwave oven. See the "Preparation & Storage" tab for complete details.