Tell us what you think. Here’s how to enter:
- Pick your product here. (Good choice.)
- Leave us a review. (Love it or hate it – we want to hear it.)
- Check the box to agreeing to the Terms and Conditions. (Check. Check.)
- Click “submit.” (Nice! You’ll be officially entered for a chance to win.)
- Done. (Good luck!)
Check out the official rules below for how to enter. (No purchase is required for any entry.)
Nestlé® Professional BazaarVoice Ratings & Review Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: The Nestlé® Professional BazaarVoice Ratings & Review Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who enter at the sweepstakes page located here and who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the 50 United States or District of Columbia (“Entrant”). THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT OPEN TO MEMBERS OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC. Employees of Nestlé Professional (the “Sponsor”) Nestlé USA, Inc., Brandmovers, Inc. (“Administrator”) and/or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the "Sweepstakes Entities") and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Nestlé Professional, 30000 Bainbridge Road, Solon, OH 44139 Administrator: Brandmovers, Inc., 590 Means St, Ste 250, Atlanta, GA 30318.
3. Sweepstakes Periods: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on March 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on February 28, 2022 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Administrator’s clock is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Period consists of twelve (12) separate monthly entry pools, which will occur as follows (each, a “Monthly Pool”):Period 1: 3/1/2021-3/31/2021 with "random drawing" on or about 4/1/2021 resulting in 1 Grand Prize winner. Period 2: 4/1/2021-4/30/2021 with "random drawing" on or about 5/3/2021 resulting in 1 Grand Prize winner. Period 3: 5/1/2021-5/31/2021 with "random drawing" on or about 6/1/2021 resulting in 1 Grand Prize winner. Period 4: 6/1/2021-6/30/2021 with "random drawing" on or about 7/1/2021 resulting in 1 Grand Prize winner. Period 5: 7/1/2021-7/31/2021 with "random drawing" on or about 8/2/2021 resulting in 1 Grand Prize winner. Period 6: 8/1/2021-8/31/2021 with "random drawing" on or about 9/1/2021 resulting in 1 Grand Prize winner. Period 7: 9/1/2021-9/30/2021 with "random drawing" on or about 10/1/2021 resulting in 1 Grand Prize winner. Period 8: 10/1/2021-10/31/2021 with "random drawing" on or about 11/1/2021 resulting in 1 Grand Prize winner. Period 9: 11/1/2021-11/30/2021 with "random drawing" on or about 12/1/2021 resulting in 1 Grand Prize winner. Period 10: 12/1/2021-12/31/2021 with "random drawing" on or about 1/3/2022 resulting in 1 Grand Prize winner. Period 11: 1/1/2022-1/31/2022 with "random drawing" on or about 2/1/2022 resulting in 1 Grand Prize winner. Period 12: 2/1/2022-2/28/2022 with "random drawing" on or about 3/1/2022 resulting in 1 Grand Prize winner. * There are a total of twelve (12) prizes in this Sweepstakes. Entries into one Monthly Pool WILL carry forward into future Monthly Pools.
4. How to Enter: To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, eligible entrants can visit: here. (“Websites”) to find the Sweepstakes online entry form, Complete and submit the online entry form, including providing a review (“Review”), to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per Entrant during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Please note: submission of the Review is required to receive an eligible entry.
5. Winners Selection: There will be a total of twelve (12) prize winners (each referred to individually as a “Winner” and collectively as the “Winners”) in this Sweepstakes (one (1) per Monthly Pool). The Winners will be randomly selected by Sponsor or Administrator from among all eligible entries received during each Monthly Pool on or about the Random Drawing date set forth in the Monthly Pools & Prize Chart above. The Winners will be contacted by Sponsor or Administrator via email or phone (collectively, the “Winner Notification”). The Winner Notification message will be sent on or about the day the entrant is selected as the potential Winner. Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential Winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in each Monthly Pool. Limit one (1) Winner per person/household during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Failure of a potential Winner to respond to the Winner Notification message within forty-eight (48) hours of notification for any reason will result in disqualification and an alternate Winner may be selected, time permitting, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical issues or a potential Winner’s failure to receive or respond to any Winner Notification message due to any technical or other issue.
6. Verification of Prize Winners: Except where prohibited, a potential Winner may be required to sign and return a Liability and Publicity Release ("Release") which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim a prize. If a potential Winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential Winner forfeits his/her prize. Within a reasonable time after Sponsor’s receipt of the Winner’s Release or other required message response, which must contain prize Winner’s street address located within the 50 U.S. states or D.C, Sponsor will mail the applicable prize to the Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, mutilated, damaged, wrong address, or stolen prize sent to the address as provided by each prize Winner.
7. Prizes & Approximate Retail Values ("ARVs"): There are a total of twelve (12) prizes in this Sweepstakes, consisting of a $100.00 Sponsor-specified gift card. ARV: $100.00 each. All prizes and prize components shall be selected and determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Each Winner is solely responsible for any sales tax associated with the applicable prize. Gift cards are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the gift card.ARV of ALL Prizes: $1,200.00 USD.
8. Prize restrictions and Limitations: All Prizes: No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value for any reason. All taxes (including, without limitation, state and federal income taxes) and the reporting consequences thereof associated with the use and acceptance of any prize are solely the responsibility of each Winner. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes.
9. Entry Conditions and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance or use or misuse of prize and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of prize..
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the Winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another Entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. Entrant further agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover Prize at its sole discretion.
12. Disputes/Governing Law: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of Winners or for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the participation in a Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any disputes arising out of these Official Rules (except for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the use of Prizes) shall be submitted to final, binding arbitration conducted in Los Angeles County under the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services Inc. before a single, neutral arbitrator who is a former or retired California state or federal court judge with experience in entertainment matters who shall follow California law and the Federal Rules of Evidence and have no authority to award punitive damages. Either party may enforce a final arbitration award in any court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles County, including an award of costs, fees and expenses incurred in enforcing the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Released Parties shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief (unless otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules) in the state and federal courts of Los Angeles County. Any dispute or portion thereof, or any claim for a particular form of relief (not otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules), that may not be arbitrated pursuant to applicable state or federal law may be heard only in a court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles County; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. Sweepstakes Winners: For the Sweepstakes Winner’s name (available after March 7, 2022), send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Winners List, Nestlé® Professional BazaarVoice Ratings & Review Sweepstakes Winners, Brandmovers, Inc., 590 Means Street, Suite 250, Atlanta, GA 30318. Residents of Vermont omit postage.
14. Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website.
15. Abbreviated Rules:: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Nestlé® Professional BazaarVoice Ratings & Review Sweepstakes is open only to those who enter at the sweepstakes page located here and who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the 50 U.S. or D.C. Void where prohibited. Starts at 12:00:01 AM ET on 3/1/21 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 2/28/22. Subject to Official Rules at https://www.nestleprofessional.us/promos/nestle-professional-foodservice-coffee-mate-sweepstakes-official-rules. Sponsor: Nestlé Professional, 30000 Bainbridge Road, Solon, OH 44139