- Gluten free to serve all customer needs
- Scratch-quality on demand, whenever you need it
- Frozen format permits freshness and flavor with no preservatives or artificial flavors
- Convenient and easy to use, simply heat and serve
- Consistently holds well on steam table or pasta bar
Full-Service Restaurants Magazine
Best Products 2016 Buyers Guide winner!
CREAM, SKIM MILK, WATER, PARMESAN AND ASIAGO CHEESE BLEND WITH FLAVOR (PARMESAN AND ASIAGO CHEESES [CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES], ENZYME MODIFIED PARMESAN CHEESE [CULTURED MILK, WATER, SALT, ENZYMES], WHEY, SALT), SOYBEAN OIL, CANOLA OIL, 2% OR LESS OF MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, SALT, ROMANO CHEESE MADE FROM COW'S MILK (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), LACTOSE, SPICE, XANTHAN GUM, DATEM, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, SEASONING (CORNSTARCH, EXTRACTIVES OF TURMERIC AND ANNATTO, NATURAL FLAVOR), SEASONING (MALTODEXTRIN, FLAVOR, ENZYME MODIFIED BUTTERFAT).
CONTAINS: MILK INGREDIENTS.
|Per 1/2 cup (125 g)||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||25 g||32|
|Saturated Fat||8 g||40|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0|
|Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0|
|Vitamin D||0.0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information. Product label may be found on corrugate box or on an insert inside the box.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking instructions. Cook product to internal temperature of 165°F.
- BOILING WATER: Place pouch in boiling water. Rotate and massage pouch halfway through cooking. Carefully remove using tongs. If frozen (0°F), cook product 55-60 minutes. If thawed (40°F or less), cook product 45-50 minutes.
- LOW PRESSURE STEAMER 5-7 lb PSI: Place pouch flat on a perforated steamtable pan. Shake and massage pouch halfway through cooking. If frozen (0°F), cook product 55-60 minutes. If Thawed (40°F or less), cook product 50-60 minutes.
- If thawing, product must be thawed under refrigeration (40°F) for no more than 48 hours prior to cooking. DO NOT REFREEZE.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking instructions. Cook product to an internal temperature of 165° F. Not processed to control microbiological hazards.
- Storage Temperature: Frozen < 32°F
- Shelf Life in Days: 540
|Pack Size||4 x 64 oz.|
|Pack Yield||64 oz|
|Case Yield||256 oz|
|Servings Per Case||58|
|Net Weight||16 lbs|
|Gross Weight||17.06 lbs|
|Case Height||4 in|
|Case Width||11 in|
|Case Length||17 in|
|Case Cube||0.433 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||9|
|Layers Per Pallet||16|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||144|