Stouffer’s Spinach Artichoke Dip Pouch 4 x 64 ounces
Stouffer’s® Spinach Artichoke Dip Pouch features dark green spinach and quartered artichokes hearts mixed in a creamy sauce made with Parmesan and Romano cheese, onions and garlic. With ultimate deliciousness and unmatched simplicity, it’s an easy choice adding Stouffer’s to the menu at your restaurant or food service establishment. Streamline your back-of-house process so you can focus on serving quality food and drink to your guests with Stouffer’s.
- Gluten Free
- 0 g Trans Fat per serving
- No preservatives
- No artificial flavors or colors*
*Added colors from natural sources.
Gluten Free. 0 g Trans Fat per serving. This versatile, unique item that is great for creating signature menu items.
What makes Stouffer’s products different?
At Stouffer's, real food means real, authentic, farm-select ingredients that are carefully crafted by chefs in our kitchens. We believe the best way to preserve freshness and nutrition is simply through freezing, not preservatives. The result is easy-to-serve options with consistent, scratch-made taste you can be proud to call your own.
Where are the most common places to find efficiencies on my menu?
From-scratch taste doesn’t always require high-touch labor. To identify operational efficiencies that don’t compromise quality, contact us for an on-site assessment and deliver customized recommendations to suit your menu, culinary philosophy and kitchen environment.
What are your minimum volume purchasing commitments?
We make it simple to order lower volumes of what you need most. In most cases, we have a minimum order value for off-the-shelf products. Please reach out to your Nestlé Professional representative for more information.
What recipes can I prepare with Stouffer’s Spinach Artichoke Dip?
You can serve this dish as-is, or try our Spinach Artichoke Bake recipe.
What is the hold time for Stouffer’s Spinach Artichoke Dip?
This product holds well on the steamtable for up to 4 hours.
SPINACH, SKIM MILK, SOYBEAN OIL, PARMESAN CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), WATER, ARTICHOKE HEARTS, 2% OR LESS OF MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, DRIED ONIONS, SALT, ROMANO CHEESE MADE FROM COW'S MILK (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), DRIED GARLIC, SPICES, XANTHAN GUM, SEASONING (MALTODEXTRIN, FLAVOR, ENZYME MODIFIED BUTTERFAT), CITRIC ACID.
CONTAINS: MILK INGREDIENTS.
|Per 2 Tbsp (31 g)||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||3 g||4|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||3|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Added Sugars||0 g||0|
|Vitamin D||0.0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information. Product label may be found on corrugate box or on an insert inside the box.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking instructions: Cook product to internal temperature of 165°F.
BOILING WATER: Place pouch in boiling water; rotate several times during cooking. Carefully remove using tongs. Cook FROZEN (0ºF) product 40-45 minutes/THAWED (40ºF or less) product 30-35 minutes.
LOW PRESSURE STEAMER 5-7 lb. PSI: Place pouch on perforated steamtable pan. Carefully remove using tongs. Cook FROZEN (0ºF) product 40-45 minutes/THAWED (40ºF or less) product 30-35 minutes.
MICROWAVE OVEN 1100 WATT: Pour into microwave-safe container; cover loosely. Stir halfway through cooking. Cook one 64 oz pouch THAWED (40ºF or less) product on High Power for 12-14 minutes.
- Hold pouch with insulated rubber gloves or tongs. Cut off one corner of pouch; pour into serving container.
- Product must be cooked to an internal temperature of 165ºF. Stir well before checking the temperature.
- If thawing, the product must be thawed under refrigeration (40ºF) for no more than 48 hours prior to cooking. DO NOT REFREEZE.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking instructions. Cook product to an internal temperature of 165° F. Not processed to control microbiological hazards.
- Storage Temperature: Frozen < 32°F
- Shelf Life in Days: 600
4 x 64 oz.
|Case Yield||256 oz|
|Servings Per Case||234|
|Net Weight||16 lbs|
|Gross Weight||17.06 lbs|
|Case Height||3.8 in|
|Case Width||11.1 in|
|Case Length||17.1 in|
|Case Cube||0.417 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||9|
|Layers Per Pallet||16|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||144|
- Spoon Stouffer’s Spinach Artichoke Dip into hollowed round loaves of pumpernickel, Italian or sourdough bread; serve with raw vegetables, bread cubes, toasted pita wedges or tortilla chips.
- Use Stouffer’s® Spinach Artichoke Dip Pouch as a tasty spread on round or French bread pizza or as a calzone filling. Layer with roasted garlic, shredded mozzarella and fontina cheeses, cooked Italian sausage or other toppings.
- Add cornbread stuffing mix to Stouffer’ Spinach Artichoke Dip and a dash of cayenne pepper to make a stuffing for scooped -out whole tomatoes, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake.
|Serving Size||2 tbsp (31 g)|
|Purchase Unit||4 x 64 oz.|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||234|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||0.5 cases|